Digital Hybrid Wireless™ Hand-Held Transmitter
UT 400 Wireless Hand-Held Transmitter
- 100 mW RF power for long range
- 256 synthesized frequencies
- Compatible with Digital Hybrid Wireless™ and analog receivers
- Power switch can be locked out or used as a mute switch
- VariMic™ capsule with attenuator and tone controls
- Rugged, ergonomically designed machined PVC housing
- 3 capsules available: Cardioid, Super Cardioid & Omni
The UT Digital Hybrid Wireless™ is a state-of-the-art, 100mW handheld transmitter incorporating many advanced features in order to give the user a wide range of possibilities for high-quality speech and vocal performance. The proprietary VariMic™ element allows custom tailoring of the microphone’s frequency response, while a digitally-controlled input limiter ensures distortion-free audio over a very wide dynamic range.
Along with providing peerless audio quality in native 400 Series mode, the Digital Hybrid Wireless™ technology found in the UT includes compatibility modes to emulate a wide range of receiver types, including Lectrosonics 200 Series, 100 Series systems and IFB receivers, and some systems from other top manufacturers. (Contact Lectrosonics for details.)
At the heart of the UT is the VariMic™ preamp, included with each of the three different electret condenser capsules. The elements are mounted on a tuned suspension to reject handling noise, while a generously sized windscreen prevents popping and breath noise. The preamp board also includes three tone controls and one variable attenuator, allowing the user to tailor the microphone’s audio without changing the capsule.