CrewCom 8-Port Fiber Hub
The CrewCom Fiber Hub is an eight port, 1RU, half-rack Copper Hub, provides routing and expansion capabilities to a CrewNet infrastructure via eight RJ-45 and a single duplex LC Fiber port. Power is received over a CrewNet copper connection or via a 48VDC power supply which is included with the Hub.
The CrewCom Hub supplies a total of eight CrewNet ports to allow extended interconnection for a variety of CrewCom® devices.
- Eight copper CrewNet ports with one shared port that is either duplex LC Single Mode Fiber or copper
- Supplies distributed network power over CrewNet to up to 7 supported ports (copper only)
- Front and rear panel LED status indications
- Micro USB connection for firmware updates (firmware updates also available through CrewNet)
- Dual powering options with either network power or supplied external power supply (48VDC included with Hub)
- Fits a standard 1RU rack in a half-rack configuration (optional rack kit sold separately)